Financial Assistance Program
Santa Clara Christian Preschool does not currently have any grants available to assist in tuition payments. However, we do cooperate with the following organizations to help families with their preschool and childcare needs:
Choices for Children (San Jose Office)
111 N. Market St. Suite 500
San Jose, CA 95113
4C Council (Community Child Care)
2515 N. First St
San Jose, CA 95131
100 Moffet Blvd.
Mountain View, CA 94043
1671 The Alameda Suite 306
San Jose, CA 95126
Elementary School Program:
Santa Clara Christian Elementary School makes financial assistance available on an as-needed basis. The following are our Financial Assistance Policies:
1. A formal application must be submitted annually by each family seeking financial assistance through the website: http://www.factstuitionaid.com
2. Please attach a brief statement telling us: (1) the specific reasons you are applying for financial assistance, and (2) why a Christian education is important to you.
If you have any questions contact the Business Office (408) 246-5423 x13.
3. The deadline for financial assistance for new students is two weeks after their acceptance is processed. You will receive an answer within 30 working days, if possible. Applications after this date will be considered as funds are available.
4. Registration/re-enrollment fee is non-refundable.
5. Santa Clara Christian School reserves the right to withdraw financial scholarship if the recipient’s account is not paid on a current basis.
6. Recipients of financial assistance agree to inform the Business Office in writing of any change in financial status that might affect their qualification for scholarship.
7. Families receiving financial scholarship are expected to participate willingly in the fundraising programs and to seek opportunities for service at Santa Clara Christian School
8. Santa Clara Christian School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, or nationality or ethnic origin in administering its financial assistance program.