Santa Clara Christian School makes financial assistance available on an as-needed basis for our Elementary program only. The following are our Financial Assistance Policies:
1. A formal application must be submitted annually by each family seeking financial assistance through the website: http://www.factstuitionaid.com
2. Please email us when you have submitted an application for financial aid with Smart Tuition and tell us: 1) the specific reasons you are applying for financial assistance, and 2) why a Christian education is important to you.
If you have any questions contact the Business Office (408) 246-5423.
3. The deadline for applying for financial assistance for new students is two weeks after their acceptance is processed. You will receive an answer within 30 working days, if possible. Applications after this date will be considered as funds are available.
4. Registration/re-enrollment fee is non-refundable.
5. Santa Clara Christian School reserves the right to withdraw financial scholarship if the recipient’s account is not paid on a current basis.
6. Recipients of financial assistance agree to inform the Business Office in writing of any change in financial status that might affect their qualification for scholarship.
7. Families receiving financial scholarship are expected to participate willingly in the fundraising programs and to seek opportunities for service at Santa Clara Christian School.
8. Santa Clara Christian School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, or nationality or ethnic origin in administering its financial assistance program.